- Scope of work – To carry out the work agreed on the agreed date(s) & time(s)
- Quality of work – The work will be carried out to a professional level
- Provision of skill – Labour provided will be experienced and skilled
- Provision of equipment – The agreed equipment (or reasonable replacements) will be provided where applicable
- Equipment provided is subject to availability, budget, and appraisal.
- Invoices are to be paid within 30 days of receipt of invoice or work (whichever is latest).
- Late payments are subject to reasonable fees outlined by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998.
- A cancellation fee of 50% plus non-refundable expenses to be enforced within 7 days of a booked engagement.
The BECTU Sound Ratecard is used to set fees. Broadly:
|10 hour day rate||£340|
|12 hour day rate||£408|
|Hourly rate (mid/long term contract)||£34|
Also available as boom operator and sound utility.
Concessionary rates are provided to support & nurture students, charity, etc.
Contact for details.